Create Module in Dashboard – Resources by Pie Zone
The Dashboard provides administrators comprehensive resource monitoring & visualization over server statistics, providing a snapshot view of bandwidth, performance, history, and utilization.
Create a module within Dashboard:
- From the administrative panel on the left side of the screen select “Dashboard”.
- In the top right section of the platform select “Add Module”.
- An “Add Dashboard Module” window will appear in the middle of the screen. Click on the dropdown menu and select “Resources Pie by Zone”.
- Once Resources Pie is selected another dropdown menu will appear listing billing cycle options – select your preferred range (All/Monthly/Hourly), then select the preferred results filter from the following dropdown (All/On/Off/Vcpus/RAM/Storage/etc.). Once the selections are made, click “Add Module”.
- A Pie visualization based on the selections made in step 4 will now appear directly in your Dashboard.