Add Servers to vLAN
You can assign VMs to be networked together into a virtual environment through the Network tab.
Linking VMs under a network:
- Go to the “Networks” tab of the platform, which can be found under “My Cloud” in the left panel.
- Select the datacenter where the desired VMs are located.
- Click on the “Create New Network” button and set up the network with your desired IP address scope, gateway, custom DNS etc.
- After the network is created, go to the “Servers” tab of the platform, which can be found under “My Cloud” in the left panel.
- For each server you’d like to be linked together: Click on the server and change its’ WAN to the LAN you created, under the “Networks” tab:
NOTE: A firewall appliance should be assigned to all virtual environments.
Technical Support CTA “Open Ticket”
Technical Support Toll Free Number
Strategic Partnership Opportunities
Become a Reseller