Create a FreeNAS Instance
- From the administrative panel on the left side of the screen select “My Cloud” > “Create New Server”.
- Select an appropriate zone and datacenter location.
- Navigate to the “Service Images” tab.
- Under “Service Images” select FreeNAS, then choose the latest version.
- Scroll down to “Choose Server Specs” (below the service image options) and select preferences for TYPE, CPU, RAM, and DISK.
- Daily Backup and Management Services can be activated directly below the server specifications section.
- Continue scrolling towards “Finalize Settings”. Create a server name and create and validate an appropriate password. Note the password requirements. Select CREATE SERVER when finished.
Technical Support CTA “Open Ticket”
Technical Support Toll Free Number
Strategic Partnership Opportunities
Become a Reseller