Creating a Server
- From the administrative panel on the left, navigate to “My Cloud” > “Create New Server”.
- Select a region and datacenter location.
- Choose an OS or application/service image to be installed.
- Choose the CPU type and server hardware specs.
- Enable Daily Backup for a complete 14-day backup.
- Configure the networking (or leave as default).
- Set a password for the server (This will be used for things like SSH and RDP logins).
- Select a billing type (Hourly or Monthly).
- Select “Create Server”.
- Server setup progress can be seen within the “Tasks Queue” window.
Technical Support CTA “Open Ticket”
Technical Support Toll Free Number
Strategic Partnership Opportunities
Become a Reseller