Reset Server Password
- From the administrative panel on the left side of the screen select “My Cloud” > “Servers”.
- Select the server requiring a password reset from the server list.
- Navigate to the “Connect” tab within the selected server.
- Select “Reset Server Password”.
Note: Reboot will perform a Force Reboot to the server. Please make sure there are no running application on the server to avoid any damage to files or applications.
- Please select and verify an appropriate password. Press “Reboot and Reset Password” to submit change request.
Technical Support CTA “Open Ticket”
Technical Support Toll Free Number
Strategic Partnership Opportunities
Become a Reseller