Create Module in Dashboard – Server Overview
The Dashboard provides administrators comprehensive resource monitoring & visualization over server statistics, providing a snapshot view of bandwidth, performance, history, and utilization.
Create a module within Dashboard:
- From the administrative panel on the left side of the screen select “Dashboard”.
- In the top right section of the platform select “Add Module”.
- An “Add Dashboard Module” window will apear in the middle of the screen. Click on the dropdown menu and select “Server Overview”.
- Once Server Overview is selected another dropdown menu will appear listing all accessible servers. From this menu select the sever you would like to add the module to and click “Add Module”.
- All servers with “Server Overview Modules” added will now appear directly in your Dashboard.
Technical Support CTA “Open Ticket”
Technical Support Toll Free Number
Strategic Partnership Opportunities
Become a Reseller